Christ’s Hospital - 11+ Entrance Test January Maths - 2014
- Write your answers clearly.
- You may do the questions in your head if you think they are easy, or you may do your working in the space provided.
- If you don’t show any working and your answer is wrong then you will get no marks.
- If your answer is wrong but you have shown some working then you may still earn some “method” marks.
- Calculators must NOT be used.
- The approximate number of marks for each question is shown in brackets, e.g. 
- At the foot of each page you will see a large circle: this is to be left blank. (It will be used by the person marking your paper.)