Highgate School – 11+ Assessment sample Mathematics test B
- Read each question carefully before attempting to answer it. Remember to show all your working clearly.
- Write your answers in the boxes given.
- If you cannot answer part of a question, move onto the next part. However, you must NOT turn to the next page until you are told to do so.
- If you have finished a question spend any spare time checking your answers on that page: you will not be allowed to go back to that question later.
- Do not worry if you find part of a question difficult: miss it out and try the next one.
- The exam will last for approximately 45 minutes.