Sevenoaks School Year 7 Sample Paper 2015
- Calculators are NOT allowed.
- Write your name and school on this sheet.
- Write your answers on the question paper in the space provided.
- There are 18 questions in this paper, try to answer all of them, but don’t worry if you don’t complete the paper. If you get stuck, just go on to the next question and if you have time at the end come back to the one(s) you left.
- There are 60 marks in total available for this paper. Marks for each question are shown in square brackets [ ] after the question.
- Show all your working. You may be awarded marks for correct working even if your final answer is incorrect, and a correct answer unsupported by correct working may not receive full marks.