St Albans High School for Girls – Specimen 11 Plus Maths Paper – 2017
Questions & Answers
- Work steadily but quickly through the paper, taking care to be as accurate as possible.
- Show working where appropriate. Answers without full working may not gain any credit.
- You may write in pencil or pen.
- No calculators or rulers may be used.
- There are 43 questions in the paper. Always check that you have turned over the page and that you have not missed any pages.
- Do not open this paper until told to start.