St Paul’s Girls School Sample Maths Paper 2 – 2017
Questions & Answers
- Use a pencil. No calculators or protractors or rulers are allowed.
- There are 18 questions. Answer all of them if you can.
- Show all your working in the spaces provided and write your answers on the lines provided. Use the back pages if necessary.
- Please do not rub out your working.
- If you cannot do a question, leave it and go on to the next one. Try again later.
- Do not ask a teacher to explain a question to you.
- If you finish before the end of 25 minutes go back and check your answers and try to fill in any answers you have left out.
- If you do not finish, or if you cannot understand all the questions, do not worry. People work at different speeds.