The Manchester Grammar School 11 Plus Papers Arithmetic 1 - 2010
- There are 20 questions in this paper and each question is worth one mark. Work through the questions in the order in which they appear. The questions toward the end of the paper are not necessarily the most difficult. Do attempt the questions on both pages.
- All answers must be written clearly in the answer-spaces provided. If an answer cannot be read easily it may be marked wrong.
- Instead of leaving blank answer-spaces, you should use any available time at the end of the examination to make the best attempt you can at questions you have not done.
- You may use rough paper; this will not be marked.
- Calculators must not be used.