The Manchester Grammar School 11 Plus Papers Arithmetic 1 - 2011
- Calculators may not be used.
- Write your names, school and candidate number in the spaces provided at the top of the page.
- You have 30 minutes for this paper which is worth 20 marks.
- Answer all the questions, attempting them in order and writing your answers clearly. If you find that you cannot answer a question straight away leave it blank and return to it later if you have time. Do not leave blank answer spaces, make the best attempt at an answer that you can.
- If you need to change an answer cross it out neatly and write the new answer alongside the box.