Sevenoaks School – Year 9 Maths Sample Paper 2010
Questions & Answers
- Write your name and school on this page.
- Write your working and answers on the exam paper.
- Try to answer all questions, but don’t worry if you cannot complete all of them. If you are stuck on a question just go on to the next one and, if you have time left at the end, come back to any that you left.
- There are 100 marks in total available for this paper. The marks for each question or part question are shown in square brackets [ ].
- Show all your working. You may be awarded marks for correct working eve if your final answer is incorrect.