The John Lyon School – 13 Plus Maths Sample Paper
Questions & Answers
- Use black ink or ball-point pen.
- Answer all questions in the spaces provided — there may be more space than you need.
- The total mark for this paper is 100.
- Calculators are not allowed.
- The marks for each question are shown in brackets: use this as a guide as to how much time to spend on each question.
- Write your answers on the dotted lines provided.
- Show your working so it is clear how you obtained your answers.
- Work steadily through the test doing as much as you can straight away. Then go back and try the more difficult questions. Try to answer every question.
- Check your answers if you have time at the end.