A quick and detail information for the 11+ exams in 2020-2021 of Oakwood Park Grammar School provided below for 11+ Parents reference.
Oakwood Park Grammar School 11 Plus Exam Information
- Address: Oakwood Park Grammar School, Oakwood Park, Maidstone, Kent, ME16 8AH
- Oakwood Park Website: www.opgs.org
- Admissions Contact:
- School Type: Boys (Co-education from the sixth form)
- Total Number of Students in school: 1,016
- Number of Places Available for Year 7 Entry: 150
- Open Days: October 2020 (TBC)
- Registrations Open Date: June 2020 (TBC)
- Closing Date For Registration: 3rd July 2020 (TBC)
- Assessment Decision: If you have registered online and provided a valid e-mail address, you will receive your child’s assessment decision via email in October 2020 (TBC).
- Closing Date for Common Application Form: 31st October 2020
- Date for Results: October 2020 (TBC)
- Exam Provider: Kent 11 plus test (GL Assessment)
- Ofsted Report: Ofsted Report | Oakwood Park Grammar School, London
Oakwood Park Grammar school 11+ Exam Date
- September 2020 (TBC) for children who go to school in Kent.
- September 2020 (TBC) for children who go to school outside of Kent.
Oakwood Grammar School 11+ Exam Styles
- .The first test will be an English and Maths paper and will take 1 hour. Each section will involve a 5-minute practice exercise followed by a 25-minute test. The English section will involve a comprehension exercise as well as some additional questions drawn from a set designed to test literacy skills.
- The second test will be a reasoning paper. It will take about 1 hour, including the practice sections and questions. It will contain a verbal reasoning section and a non-verbal reasoning section of roughly the same length. The non-verbal reasoning will be split into short sections, administered and timed individually.
- There will also be a writing exercise which will not be marked but may be used by a local headteacher panel as part of the headteacher assessment stage of the process. 40 minutes will be allowed for the writing task, including 10 minutes of planning time.
- Familiarisation Booklet for 11 plus entry.
Access 11+ Past Papers with Detailed Mark Schemes and Answers.
Must Practice these time tested 11+ GL Assessment style practice Papers along with Multiple choice Answer sheet.
School Catchment Area Criteria: Parents need to check the latest updated information on the school website.
Oakwood Park Social Profiles
- Oakwood Park Grammar School Facebook Page
- Oakwood Park Grammar School Twitter Page
- Oakwood Park Grammar School Instagram Page
- 11 Plus Exam Guidance – Facebook Group for Parents and Teachers
- Key Stages Guidance – Facebook Group for Parents and Teachers
Other Grammar Schools in Kent: