Quick and detailed information for the 11+ exams in 2021-2022 of Lady Eleanor Holles School provided below for 7+ and 11+ Parents reference.
Lady Eleanor Holles School 11 plus Exam Information
- Address: Lady Eleanor Holles School, Hanworth Road, Hampton, Middlesex, TW12 3HF
- Lady Eleanor Website: https://www.lehs.org.uk/
- Admissions Contact:
- School Type: Girls
- Total Number of Students in School: 900
- A number of places available: There are approximately 48 places available for entry to the Junior School at 7+. There are approximately 100 places available for entry to the Senior School, of this approximately one-third go-to girls from our own Junior School with the remaining two-thirds being offered to girls joining Lady Eleanor Holles(LEH) at 11+.
- Open Days:
- Sunday 13th June 2021.
- Sunday 23rd May 2021
- Sunday 20th June 2021
- Closing Date for 7+ Application: 12 noon on 10th November 2021.
- Closing Date for 11+ Application: 12 noon on 10th November 2021.
- 11+ Exam Provider: Lady Eleanor Holles School
- ISI Report: ISI Report | Lady Eleanor Holles School, London
Lady Eleanor 7+ Admissions Process for September 2021 Entry
- Opportunity to attend an open event: Summer / Autumn Term 2021
- Complete and return the application form before 12 noon on 10th November 2021
- Entrance exam/assessment: Saturday 4th December 2021
- 1st stage results letters issued: Early January 2022
- Group activity sessions: 13th & 14th January 2022
- Offer letters posted to candidates: end January 2022
- Acceptance deadline: 12 noon, Monday 7th February 2022
- Joining Information sent to parents: May 2022
- Visit LEH for the morning: 17th June 2022
- New Form I girls start school: September 2022
Lady Eleanor Holles 7+ Exam Styles
All applicants will complete Mathematics and English assessments and may be invited to attend an observed problem-solving activity session.
Lady Eleanor 11+ Admissions Process for September 2021 Entry
- Opportunity to attend an open event: Autumn Term 2021
- Complete and return the application form before 12 noon on 10th November 2021.
- Entrance exam/ assessment: Sunday 5th December 2021.
- 1st stage results letters issued: Mid-January 2022
- Interviews: 25th, 26th & 27th January 2022
- Possible music play scholarship audition: 26th & 27th January 2022
- Offer letters posted to candidates: 8th February 2022
- Acceptance deadline: 12 noon 2nd March 2022
- New Thirds Induction Day: 23rd June 2022
- New Thirds start at school: September 2022
- Optional Thirds team-building trip: October half-term 2022
Lady Eleanor Holles School 11+ Exam Date
The 11+ entrance examination will take place in the morning on Sunday 5th December 2021.
Lady Eleanor Holles school 11+ Exam Styles
- Non-Verbal Reasoning (30 minutes)
- Verbal Reasoning (30 minutes)
- Problem-solving paper (15 minutes)
Access 11+ Past Papers with Detailed Mark Schemes and Answers.
School Catchment Area Criteria: Parents need to check the latest updated information on the school website.
School Fee: Lady Eleanor School 2021-2022 Academic Year Fees Details
- Senior School: £6,934 per term
- Junior School: £5,743 per term
Lady Eleanor Social Profiles
- Facebook Page
- Twitter Page
- Youtube Channel
- Linkedin Page
- Instagram Page
- 11 Plus Exam Guidance – Facebook Group for Parents and Teachers
- Key Stages Guidance – Facebook Group for Parents and Teachers
Other Independent Schools in South West: