7 Plus Maths Tutoring builds strong foundation required for 7+ Independent School Exam preparation.
Description of 7 Plus Maths Tutoring
Following topics are covered:
- Addition & Subtraction(Up to 3 digits numbers)
- Multiplication of 3 digit by 1,2, 3 digit numbers
- Divisions of 3 digit by 1 digit numbers(Long divisions)
- Multi step word problems involving all above operations is the highlight of this course
- Fraction basic concepts, reduction of fractions, equivalent fractions
- Addition & Subtraction
- Fraction word problems
- Shaded & Unshaded areas
- Length/Mass/Capacity measurement using practical examples
- Conversions, Word problems
- Time Measurements including word problems
- Properties of Shapes 2D and 3D Shapes
- Area and perimeter concepts
- We teach techniques to remember times tables up to 12
- Classroom Quizzes on Time Tables
Mental Maths tests:
- 10 minutes mental maths test to improve speed, accuracy and confidence
- We build logic and initiate independent thinking to crack puzzles. This is important for 11 plus exam preparation
Maths challenging topics: For more able children, in our scholarship batches we focus on advanced topics like algebra, advanced geometry concepts, rapid tests to challenge pupil’s ability to eventually crack scholarship questions in 11 plus exam.
7 Plus Maths Tutoring Prerequisite:
In this course we assume that the student attending this course is well versed with Key Stage 1 fundamentals in Maths. The student must now the times tables up to 9.
Course Duration: 1.5 hours / Week
7 Plus Maths Tutoring resources:
After every lesson we provide the following
- Lecture notes
- Homework with an instant marking system
- Past paper exam question with instant marking
Why 7 Plus Maths Tutoring is important?
The tutoring covers 7 plus syllabus and students are very confident to attempt 7 plus exam.
In our past experiences the students who have completed this course have successfully got admissions in top independent schools.
All our parents recommended this course to their families and friends.
Schools: 7 Plus Maths Tutoring build foundation for entrance exams for following schools