CSSE Maths 2016 Entry
Questions & Answers
- Do not open this booklet until you are told to do so.
- You may work the questions out in your head, or by writing on the white area around the question.
- Work as quickly and as carefully as you can.
- Make any alterations to your answers clearly. You will not lose marks for crossing out.
- You will have 60 minutes to do the test. If you find you cannot do a question, do not waste time on it but go on to the next one.
- Once the test has begun, you should not ask about questions in the test.
- The use of electronic calculators of any description (including calculator watches) is NOT permitted.