Magdalen College School – 11+ Maths Sample Paper
Questions & Answers
- This examination is 55 minutes long.
- Please try all the questions.
- Calculators are not allowed.
- This test is designed to be challenging, so you may not find all the questions straightforward and you may not finish the whole paper.
- Read each question very carefully, think for a while and if you
still do not understand what you need to do, move on to the next question.
- All workings and calculations should be written in the spaces
provided. Marks are awarded for correct workings, even if you don’t get as far as an answer.
- Keep working steadily and carefully. Then if you have time at the end, go back and try to tackle any questions you did not find so easy when you first saw them.
- There are 18 questions on this test, including Q18 on the back page
- Good Luck!