The Manchester Grammar School 11 Plus Papers Arithmetic 2 - 2010
- Write your name and candidate number in the spaces provided at the top of the page.
- Try to answer all the questions in the order that they appear.
- Write your working and your answer in the space provided after each question. If you cannot answer a question, go on to the next.
- If you run out of space for an answer, use the space provided after Question 12.
- All your working must be shown because it may be worth some marks. Scrap paper must therefore not be used.
- Take care to leave yourself enough time to answer all the questions. Use any time you have left to make the best attempt you can at any questions you have not done.
- Calculators may not be used.