Sevenoaks School - Year 9 Maths Sample Paper 2009
- Write your name and school on this page.
- Write your working and answers on the exam paper.
- Try to answer all questions, but don’t worry if you cannot complete all of them. If you are stuck on a question just go on to the next one and, if you have time left at the end, come back to any that you left.
- There are 80 marks in total available for this paper. The marks for each question or part question are shown in square brackets [ ] after the question.
- Show all your working. You may be awarded marks for correct working even if your final answer is incorrect.