The Perse School, Cambridge – Year 3 Specimen Paper
Questions & Answers
- Use pencil.
- Do any working that is needed in the space allowed for the question.
- If there is not enough space, use the back of one of the sheets.
- If you cannot do a question, go on to the next one and try again later.
- Do not ask the teacher to explain a question to you.
- If you finish before the end of the time, check your answers and then wait quietly in your place.
- If you do not finish or you cannot understand all the questions, do not worry. People work at different speeds.
- Be sure not to turn over two pages at once.
Thoughts on this Solved 7+ Past Paper Please...