Quick and detailed information for the 11+ exams in 2021-2022 of Queen’s Gate School provided below for 11+ Parents reference.
Queen’s Gate School 11 Plus Exam Information
- Address: Queen’s Gate School, 131 – 133 Queen’s Gate, London, SW7 5LE
- School Website: https://www.queensgate.org.uk
- Admissions Contact:
- School Type: Girls
- Total Number of Students in School: 536
- Number of Places available: Parents need to check the latest updated information on the school website.
- Open Days:
- Click Here to Book an Event
- Registration Form: Queen’s Gate School Registration Form
- Closing Date for 11+ Application: The closing date for applications is Wednesday 18 November 2020
- Exam Provider: CEM (University of Durham)
- ISI Report: ISI Report |, Queen’s Gate School London
Queen’s Gate School 11+ Exam Dates
- The closing date for applications is mid-November 2021
- The date of the entrance examination is to be confirmed but will be Friday 7th or Monday 14th January 2022.
- Offers should be received by parents from school: Friday 11th February 2022
- Acceptances must be received by the school at which you wish to confirm a place by noon on Wednesday 2nd March 2022.
Queen’s Gate School 11+ Exam Styles
- The test assesses Maths, Verbal Reasoning and Non-Verbal Reasoning. This test has been created for the London Consortium by the Centre for Evaluation and Monitoring (CEM).
- Recognising the strong correlation between cognitive ability scores and academic attainment, the school has removed the requirement for candidates to sit lengthy examinations in English and mathematics, instead of focusing on three complementary assessment approaches:
- A bespoke cognitive ability test of 70 minutes, incorporating mathematics, verbal and non-verbal questions. The questions will be mainly multiple choice;
- A common reference form requiring, amongst wider contextual information on attitudes and character, detailed commentary on the candidate’s academic performance. Although not compulsory, it is hoped that this form will be widely used;
- An imaginative interview experience (individual to each senior school) that explores the skills, aptitudes and intellectual acuity of the candidates.
Access 11+ Past Papers with Detailed Mark Schemes and Answers.
Must Practice these time tested 11+ CEM style practice Papers.
School Catchment Area Criteria: Parents need to check the latest updated information on the school website.
School Fee: Queen’s Gate School Fees Details
|Senior School & Sixth Form||£7,200.00|
|Junior School||£6,500.00 (includes School Lunch for Forms IA, IB, Transition and Preliminary|