Maths KS2 SATs Papers 2019 – Year 6 Practice Paper 1 Arithmetic
Questions & Answers
- You must not use a calculator to answer any questions in this test.
- You have 30 minutes to complete this test.
- Work as quickly and as carefully as you can.
- Put your answer in the box for each question.
- All answers should be given as a single value.
- For questions expressed as common fractions or mixed numbers, you should
give your answers as common fractions or mixed numbers.
- If you cannot do a question, go on to the next one. You can come back to it later, if you have time.
- If you finish before the end, go back and check your work.