Trinity School – 10 Plus Maths Practice Paper
Questions & Answers
- Write your name at the top of this question paper
- Try all of the questions. Do not spend too much time on any one question – go on to the next. You can go back to a question if you have time at the end.
- Show all necessary working in the space provided. DO NOT RUB OUT ANY WORKING unless you wish to change it.
- Answers should be written on the answer line provided.
- Do not write anything in the margins.
- Calculators are not allowed.