Emanuel School 11 Plus Maths Paper
Questions & Answers
- There are 32 questions. You should attempt all of them in any order you like.
- Write neatly and show all your working. It may be possible to give you marks if your working makes sense even if your final answer is wrong.
- Put your answer in the space provided. If you think you have finished check that you have answered all the questions.
- Keep an eye on the time. Work carefully and steadily. If you find yourself spending too long on a question move on to another one.
- You may NOT use a calculator.