Latymer Upper School 11 Plus Maths Sample Papers 1 - 2020
- Calculators are NOT allowed. You may use a ruler.
- Attempt all questions.
- If you cannot do a question, go on to the next one and try again later on.
- Do not ask the teacher to explain a question to you.
- If you finish before the end, check your answers and then wait quietly in your place.
- If you do not finish, or if you cannot understand all the questions, do not worry.
- You should spend about 20 minutes on this section. Each question is worth 1 mark. There are 20 marks for section A.
- Each question is provided with FIVE possible answers, only ONE answer is correct.
- Write the letter for the correct answer in the box on the right
- If you make a mistake, rub it out and try again.
- You should spend about 40 minutes on this section. Marks for each question are shown in square brackets after the question. There are 40 marks for section B
- Write your answers and working in the spaces provided. DO NOT use extra paper.