St George’s College 11 Plus Maths Sample Paper 2012
- There are between 25 and 28 questions. You should attempt all of them in any order you like.
- Write neatly and show all your working. It may be possible to give you marks if your working makes sense, even if your final answer is wrong.
- Put your answer in the space provided. If you think you have finished check that you have answered all the questions.
- Keep an eye on the time. Work carefully and steadily. Move on to another question if you find yourself spending too long on a question.
- You may not use a calculator.