A quick and detail information for the 11+ exams in 2020-2021 of Queen Elizabeth School (QE Boys) provided below for 11+ Parents reference.
Queen Elizabeth School (QE Boys) 11 plus Exam Information
- Address: Queen Elizabeth School, Queen’s Road, Barnet, Hertfordshire, EN5 4DQ
- QE Barnet Website: www.qebarnet.co.uk
- Admissions Contact:
- School Type: Boys
- Total Number of Students in School: 1,182
- Number of Places Available for Year 7 Entry: 180
- QE Boys Grammar School Open Days: Due to the necessary and ongoing social distancing measures, this year’s physical open evening has had to be cancelled. Whilst School website and social media channels provide good insight into life at the School, click here for further information specifically for prospective families.
- Registrations Open Date: Entrance Test Request Form Available on 1st May 2020.
- Closing Date for Registration: 10th July 2020 (noon)
- Exam Provider: GL Assessment
- Ofsted Report: Ofsted Report | Queen Elizabeth School, London
Queen Elizabeth School (QE Boys) 11+ Exam Dates
- The Entrance tests will take place on 17th, 18th, 21st & 22nd Sept 2021.
- National Offer Day: 1st March 2021
Queen Elizabeth’s School, Barnet (QE Barnet) 11+ Exam Styles:
Queen Elizabeth Grammar School Barnet Entrance Exam: multiple-choice tests in Maths and English
Access 11+ Past Papers with Detailed Mark Schemes and Answers.
Must Practice these time tested 11+ GL Assessment style practice Papers along with Multiple choice Answer sheet.
School Catchment Area Criteria: Parents need to check the latest updated information on the school website.
Read more about 11 plus exam papers for Queen Elizabeth School Barnet (QE Boys)
QE Boys Grammar School Social Profiles:
- Queen Elizabeth School Facebook Page
- Queen Elizabeth School Linkedin Page
- 11 Plus Exam Guidance – Facebook Group for Parents and Teachers
- Key Stages Guidance – Facebook Group for Parents and Teachers
Other Grammar Schools in Barnet: