A quick and detail information for the 11+ exams in 2020-2021 of The Judd School provided below for 11+ Parents reference.
The Judd School 11 plus Exam Information
- Address: The Judd School, Brook Street, Tonbridge, TN9 2PN
- Judd School Website: www.judd.online
- Admissions Contact:
- School Type: Boys and Girls are accepted into the Sixth Form.
- Total Number of Students in School: 957 (approximately.)
- Number of Places Available for Year 7 Entry: 180
- Open Days: Open Evening Year 5 & Below: Tuesday 30 June 2020, 4.30 pm – 8.00 pm
- Registrations Open Date: June 2020 (TBC)
- Closing date For Registration: 1 July 2020
- Assessment Decision: If you have registered online and provided a valid e-mail address, you will receive your child’s assessment decision via email on 4pm 26 November 2020
- Closing Date for Common Application Form: 31st October 2020
- Date for Results: 4pm 26 November 2020
- Exam Provider: Kent 11 plus test (GL Assessment)
- Ofsted Report: Ofsted Report | The Judd School, London
Judd School 11+ Exam Date
- 15 October 2020 for children who go to school in Kent (amended from 10 September 2020)
- 17 October 2020 for children who go to school outside of Kent (amended from 12 September 2020)
Judd Grammar School 11+ Exam Styles
- .The first test will be an English and Maths paper and will take 1 hour. Each section will involve a 5-minute practice exercise followed by a 25-minute test. The English section will involve a comprehension exercise as well as some additional questions drawn from a set designed to test literacy skills.
- The second test will be a reasoning paper. It will take about 1 hour, including the practice sections and questions. It will contain a verbal reasoning section and a non-verbal reasoning section of roughly the same length. The non-verbal reasoning will be split into short sections, administered and timed individually.
- There will also be a writing exercise which will not be marked but may be used by a local headteacher panel as part of the headteacher assessment stage of the process. 40 minutes will be allowed for the writing task, including 10 minutes of planning time.
- Familiarisation Booklet for 11 plus entry.
Access 11+ Past Papers with Detailed Mark Schemes and Answers.
School Catchment Area Criteria: Parents need to check the latest updated information on the school website.
Judd School Tonbridge Social Profiles
- The Judd School Facebook Page
- The Judd School Twitter Page
- The Judd School l Linkedin Page
- The Judd School Instagram Page
- 11 Plus Exam Guidance – Facebook Group for Parents and Teachers
- Key Stages Guidance – Facebook Group for Parents and Teachers
Other Grammar Schools in Kent: